VanHearron Satin Finish Natural Stone Sealer is a low V.O.C. water-based sealer with a long-lasting durable satin finish. It is suitable for indoor use only and should not be used in exterior applications. Satin Finish Natural Stone Sealer is excellent for most natural stone including slate, limestone, marble, and many others. It is equally suitable for unglazed ceramic, unglazed porcelain, quarry tile, Terra Cotta, Saltillo, and even masonry pavers. It covers 250-550 sq. ft. per coat per gallon depending on surface porosity.
- Read the entire label before using it.
- Test in a small inconspicuous area and allow 24 hours to dry to determine desired results.
- New grout installations should be allowed to cure for a minimum of 48 hours prior to application.
- Apply the sealer with a paint pad or cotton cloth in very thin even coats being certain to overlap edges.
- Some surfaces will require 2 or more coats for the desired finish, allow 30 minutes of drying time between coats.
- Keep surface dry and allow to cure for 24 hours, foot traffic is acceptable after 12 hours.
- MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN, MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED
- Wear skin and eye protection.
- If the product gets in eyes flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes.
- If product gets on skin, wash with soap and water.
- If irritation persists seek medical attention.
- If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting to seek medical attention immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.