Mighty Indigo Cling has the same ingredients as Mighty Indigo but is designed to stick to vertical surfaces. Mighty Indigo Cling is an excellent remover of ground in dirt, soap scum, food and drinks, grease, some mineral, and hard water deposits. For use on tile, grout, marble, granite, travertine, all-natural stones (including Limestone, Sandstone, and Slate), and artificial stone as well as metal and plastic surfaces. May affect the soundness of some paints. It covers 50-300 sq ft/gal depending on the surface and contamination level.
- Read the entire label before using it.
- A test application should be performed, especially on painted surfaces.
- Remove as much loose debris or contaminates as possible.
- Apply sufficient material to thoroughly wet the surface.
- Allow Mighty Indigo Cling to work on the surface for 5-10 minutes (do not allow Mighty Indigo Cling to completely dry on the surface).
- Lightly scrub with a stiff bristle brush to remove the surface contaminants.
- Rinse or wipe the surface with a clean cloth and warm water.
- Heavy soiled areas may require a second application.
- Do not take internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- May cause minor skin irritation with prolonged contact.
- Avoid prolonged contact with aluminum or magnesium as minor corrosion may result.
- Should not be allowed to dry on glass (may leave a film if not properly rinsed).
Mighty Indigo Cling is a safe non-toxic and Bio-Degradable, and very low V.O.C. It is effective where even harsher cleaners fail.