Use on unsealed marble, granite, natural stone, unglazed tile, travertine, fabricated stone, and tumbled stone. Effective for interior and exterior applications. Works on most porous architectural substrates.
Read the entire label before using it.
Test a small area according to application instructions with a 24-hour cure time to determine desired results. Test for stain repellency using likely contaminants. (Once enhanced, the surface cannot be restored to original color appearance.)
The surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers or coatings.
Apply using a sponge, paint pad, or cotton towel.
NOTE: Be sure that any sealer that does not penetrate the surface is polished dry off the surface within 5 minutes of application using absorbent paper or cotton towels.
If 2 or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time between coats.
Ready for surface traffic in 12 hours after the final coat. Keep dry for 12 hours. Achieves a full cure in 48 hours, some highly porous surfaces may require an additional coat after full cure.
- Clean applicator tools with mineral spirits after each use.
Do not allow sealer to come in contact with any non-recommended surface as the product is not completely removable. Sealers and finishes should not be used before or after the use of Inhance Once And Done. If Inhance Once And Done is not WIPED COMPLETELY DRY within 5 minutes, a residue may form. If residue occurs, use a scrub brush with alcohol to remove. Keep floor surfaces dry and clean to reduce the possibility of slip-fall accidents. Routine pressure washing will affect expected wear. The sealer will not prevent surface wear or washing from acids or caustic chemicals.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Use in well-ventilated areas. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Rubber gloves and eye protection should be worn during application.
- IF INGESTED: if the person is conscious, immediately give 2 glasses of water and induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
- EYE CONTACT: Flush with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- SKIN CONTACT: Wash immediately with soap and water. If irritation persists seek medical attention.
- INHALATION: Relocate to fresh air. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.