Haze Away is a remarkably effective, water-based grout haze remover. It is effective on both epoxy and cement-based grout haze. Haze Away works quickly to remove haze and residue. Haze Away is excellent for glazed tile, concrete and masonry surfaces, and many natural stones (may dull the surface of some highly polished natural stone). It covers 60-120 sq ft per gallon depending on the number of applications required.
- Read the entire label before using it.
- An inconspicuous test application should be performed, especially on polished surfaces.
- Remove as much loose debris or contaminates as possible.
- Apply a small amount of water on the surface to be cleaned.
- Liberally apply Haze Away to the surface with a sponge, paint pad, or brush, and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Apply the second coat of Haze Away and agitate with a stiff nylon brush. Thoroughly rinse the surface and wipe completely dry.
- Repeat if stubborn areas persist.
- MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN, MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED
- Do not take internally.
- Wear skin and eye protection.
- If product gets in eyes, flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes.
- If product gets on skin, wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting, seek medical attention immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.