GroutOnce! can be used with Portland cement-based grouts. It is suitable for all color-fast Portland-based grouts and polymer reinforced grout. GroutOnce! is not for use with other liquid additives, epoxy, or urethane grout. GroutOnce! is a permanent seal and does not require the application of a topical sealer. When used properly GroutOnce! forms a LIFETIME seal, and NEVER requires re-application.
- Read the entire label before using it.
- Ensure you are using a Portland cement-based grout mix.
- Follow grout manufacturer’s instructions for mixing grout using GroutOnce! INSTEAD OF WATER.
- Choose GroutOnce! is sized based on the type of grout used, 70 oz for a 25 lb bag of sanded grout, 48 oz for an 8 lb box of un-sanded grout, and 27 oz for a 10 lb bag of sanded grout.
- Empty contents of grout package into a clean bucket, and THEN add the entire contents of the prescribed GroutOnce! size into the dry mix and agitate until thoroughly mixed.
- If the mix is too dry add up to 3 oz of clean water for 70 oz and 48 oz sizes, and up to 2 oz of clean water for 27 oz size. Do not dilute product prior to mixing.
When cleaning up use as little water as possible.
- Do not dilute product it is specifically formulated and sized for use as directed,
- USE INSTEAD OF WATER and not along with water,
- Is not compatible with epoxy or urethane grouts,
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other liquid grout add mixes,
- Grout should be allowed to dry "per grout manufacturer’s specification" (minimum 48 hours) before exposure to large amounts of water.
- It contains a modified siloxane that can be mildly irritating to the skin, use precautions to minimize skin contact.
GroutOnce! is water-based and environmentally friendly.
GroutOnce! is a very low V.O.C. formulation.
GroutOnce! will not affect clean up, workability, dry time, or pot life of the grout.
GroutOnce! will create a sealed grout that is crack-resistant, mold and mildew resistant, water repellent, stain-resistant and harder and denser.