VanHearron Grout Release is a temporary, pre-grout coating that is water-soluble. Grout Release protects surfaces from grout and mortar stains. Speeds up and eases grout clean-up. Grout Release is effective on most tile surfaces and is perfect for textured and/or porous stone and masonry surfaces like Saltillo, slate, and pavers. Covers 250-550 sq. ft. per coat per gallon depending on surface porosity.
- Read the entire label before using it.
- Test in a small inconspicuous area and allow 24 hours to dry to determine desired results.
- Apply Grout Release liberally with a sponge or paint pad assuring a thick surface coating.
- Use care to prevent Grout Release from building up in grout joints.
- Allow Grout Release to dry at least 30 minutes and install grout.
- Clean up grout per grout manufacturer’s instructions.
- Most if not all Grout Release residue will be removed during the normal clean-up process, the remaining residue is easily removed with Mighty Indigo.
- MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN, MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED
- Wear skin and eye protection.
- If product gets in eyes, flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes.
- If product gets on skin, wash with soap and water.
- If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting, seek medical attention immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.