CBR Cut Back Remover is a strong non-abrasive old cutback removal formulation. Works hard as an emulsifier for the easy takeaway of the cutback. It is water-based with NO HARSH CHEMICALS or SOLVENTS. Low VOC and biodegradable. Easy to use surface prep.
- Read the entire label before using it.
- Use only as directed.
- Before applying, it is recommended that preliminary tests be carried out to determine usage and to test the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Apply solution liberally on the surface to be prepped with a low-pressure garden style pump sprayer or a plastic sprinkling can.
- Use a stiff-bristled brush (nylon deck brushes are suggested) to lightly spread product evenly over the surface, and allow the solution to dwell for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, agitate the surface with the stiff-bristled brush in a back and forth motion going north to south and then east to west to assure complete surface agitation; areas of heavy buildup may require the use of a floor scraper to loosen thicker material.
- Allow the agitated solution to dwell on the surface an additional 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Allow the surface to completely dry before analyzing results. Repeat the process as needed.
- Do not allow to dry on the surface.
- Protect all adjacent surfaces from overspray.
- Thoroughly rinse the product from surrounding vegetation.
- CBR IS NOT MEANT TO BE AN ALTERNATIVE TO ASBESTOS MITIGATION.
- IF YOU ARE REMOVING AN ASBESTOS BASED ADHESIVE, FOLLOW PROPER ASBESTOS MITIGATION PROCEDURES.
- While CBR is a safe product, it is still an aggressive cleaner.
- Long sleeves and gloves should be worn during application.
- Where spray back is possible eye protection should be worn.
- Should not be taken internally.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- CBR is a safe effective cleaner with very low V.O.C.’s.
- It is water-based, environmentally friendly and Bio-Degradable.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.