Deep Seal will reduce water vapor emissions on surfaces and reduce or block the migration of radon gas. Deep Seal is excellent on concrete, precast, block, brick, mortar, and stone. Deep Seal is an excellent moisture reducer prior to the application of adhesives, coatings, tile, and sheet vinyl.
- Read the entire label before using it.
- Ensure surface is free of dirt, debris, oils, grease, old adhesives or coatings, and standing water.
- Shake well before using and do not dilute or alter.
- Apply Deep Seal with a low-pressure pump type sprayer, with a fan tip.
- On horizontal surfaces apply in a left to right pattern overlapping spray pattern 50%. After the first application soaks in immediately apply a second application in an up and down pattern overlapping 50%. Avoid over-application or ponding. The excess un-reacted product will leave white crystals on the surface so brush or broom excess to dry areas.
- On vertical surfaces apply from top to bottom to the point of refusal. Apply sealer in two even coats. After the first coat has soaked in immediately apply a second coat.
- On horizontal or vertical surfaces, areas that absorb sealer more quickly will require additional coats.
- On all surfaces after the second coat has soaked in, remove any excess material from the surface, and, spray the entire treated area with a very light mist of clean water.
- Keep dry and allow the surface to cure minimum 12 hours, for applications with high moisture transfer allow the surface to cure 72 hours.
- Protect all glass and glazed surfaces from overspray. Immediately rinse Deep Seal from glass surfaces with cold water.
- Deep Seal WILL ETCH GLASS.
- Deep Seal can be mildly irritating to skin and eyes, take precautions while using this product.
- Protect all adjacent surfaces from overspray.
- Rinse all surrounding plant life thoroughly after application.
Deep Seal is a professional product and is very effective when applied SPECIFICALLY AS DIRECTED.
Deep Seal is water-based and environmentally friendly. Deep Seal is a zero V.O.C. formulation. Deep Seal is suitable for interior and exterior, above and below grade applications. Deep Seal has a wide variety of uses, refer to Tech Data Sheet speak with a technical representative for more information on specific uses.
Deep Seal, when applied as a cure and seal immediately after concrete bleed water flashes off will reduce coatings and adhesive “green window” from 28 days down to an average of 5. Deep Seal will block MVT (moisture vapor transfer) up to 20 lbs and Hydrostatic Pressure up to 15 psi.
Deep Seal IS NOT MEANT FOR APPLICATION OVER TILE, EVEN POROUS TILE, AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN ANY TOPICAL APPLICATION OVER TILE!